By purchasing any membership, the Customer acknowledges and accepts the terms and conditions on behalf of themselves and all drivers associated with the vehicle covered under the membership. It is the Customer's responsibility to ensure that all drivers are informed and comply with these terms and conditions.
Please note that the car wash facility is not held responsible for:
- Loose equipment, including, but not limited to, mirrors, trim, molding, emblems, light covers, wheel covers, center caps, bumpers, running boards, flaps, or bug deflectors that become dislodged during contact with equipment.
- Any “rack” devices, such as luggage racks, bicycle racks, or work racks.
- Existing problems with your vehicle or any after-market parts or installations.
- Vehicles that have less than 5" of clearance or vehicles that are greater than 7'2 " in height.
- Vehicles that are wider than 73" from tire wall to tire wall or have tires greater than 13" wide.
- Vehicles that are 5 years or older.
- Water damage from leaking, unsecured, or open doors or windows, including sunroofs.
- Antennas that are not fully removed or lowered by you, power antennas, antenna fins, or antennas that cannot be lowered or removed.
- Collisions due to braking in the tunnel or incidents occurred while the customer is operating the vehicle.
- Any automated system or feature on your vehicle that may cause damage to your vehicle or other vehicles.
Important notice to customers:
- Any claims must be made before the vehicle leaves the premises. If damage occurs to your vehicle, you agree to obtain a minimum of two estimates, one of which shall be from a repair shop of our choice. Any work must be approved by Soapy Joe's PRIOR to any work being started.